How to make ProxyPass & ProxyPassReverse rule case-insensitive in APACHE proxy?

sughosh

Jun 8, 2007, 12:57:07 PM6/8/07
we have installed Apache2.2 proxy on server
and in the tci_rules.conf we have rules like this.

ProxyRequests Off
RewriteEngine on
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^(.)plname=myfirstqp(.)$
RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://www.xyz.com/$1 [P]

ProxyPass /MyPlace/myfirstqp http://www.xyz.com/MyPlace/myfirstqp
ProxyPassReverse /MyPlace/myfirstqp http:/ww.xyz.com/MyPlace/myfirstqp
---------------

If I will not maintian the Case in URL while accessing the page from
browser then I will not be able to access the file.
for example if I will try to access the file using url containing
folder name in lowser case
like :
http://www.123.com/myplace/myfirstqp/first.html
then apche will not redirect me to the specified server but if I
will maintian the case then it will.

http://www.123.com/MyPlace/myfirstqp/first.html

can anyone plz help me, what setting we need to do in apache proxy so
that proxyPass should be case-insensitive,

thx for ur time and help

pknoi...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2017, 9:49:04 AM1/24/17
Did you get any solution for this problem ?