Is it possible to install Apache Server on a stand alone Windows 10 mashine?

Søren Haugaard Listel

Jul 13, 2016, 4:32:43 PM7/13/16
I have install Apache Server 2.4.23 64 bit and PHP 7.0.6 and made an succesful installation according to phpinfo.php.

But when I try to run index.php from htdocs I get an HTTP 500 error with an indication of problems with domain name.

I'm new to run Apache Server and have not tried to setup a domaine name on the stand alone machine.

Is it possible for me to create a domaine name on the stand alone machine and ho do I do that?

Best regards
Søren Haugaard Listel