Win32 Binaries for Windows 7

Joseph A Nagy Jr

Sep 7, 2017, 3:48:11 PM9/7/17
Dear Group,

I've been perusing the mirrors for Apache as I'm looking to redevelop an
older Perl script of mine (originally developed on a *Nix machine) that
interacted with Apache, but aside from ApacheHaus and Lounge, cannot
find any Win32 binaries. Is ApacheHaus[0] and Apache Lounge[1] the only
places to get Win32 binaries from these days?

Thanks,

Joe
[0]: http://www.apachehaus.com/cgi-bin/download.plx
[1]: http://www.apachelounge.com/download/

P.S.: Unrelated-but-related question, between ActiveState and Strawberry
Perl for Windows, which would y'all recommend?