Web Hosting Site - GREAT DEAL!!

Michael Kelley

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
http://nomonthlyfees.com/cgi-bin/agents/agents.cgi?mkelley

I found this webhosting site and it is an incredible deal!! I signed up for
it myself and it is wonderful!! I thought I would share it with anyone else
that may be interested. Features include:

- Lifetime web hosting for a $200 one-time payment. NO MONTHLY FEES!!!!
- 200 Mb of Space (Extra available for added cost)
- FREE Personalized Domain name usage (Domain name registration is
separate)
- Full CGI-bin access
- FREE Frontpage extensions
- 99.9% Uptime GUARANTEED!!
- Multiple T3 lines
- Unlimited traffic
- Free 24 hour tech support
- Free chat room
- UNLIMITED EMAIL ACCOUNTS
- Secure server available
- MySQL pages
- MUCH MORE!!!

Follow the link below if interested. There is NO OBLIGATION and a 10 day
free trial period!!! If you decide to sign up, please follow this same link
so that they know where the referral came from!!! Thanks.