Add a calendar to your website

1 view

Michael Ogrinz

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00

Easily add a calendar directly to your web page! localendar.com offers
FREE calendar hosting for webmasters

Benefits:

* Published calendars have _no_ ads
* Easy to maintain: Update your calendar with our event editor, and
changes automatically appear on your site
* Easy to use: link to it from your site, put it in a frame
* Custom URL for your calendars: www.localendar.com/public/yourname
( check out http://www.localendar.com/public/sample )
* Calendars support embedded HMTL
* Designed for speed! We won't slow your page down with a lot of
unnecessary graphics.
* Published calendars can have 6 different formats (check our FAQ)
* Easy to add clip-art from our sample library (or link to your own)
* Customizable colors to seemlessly integrate w/ your site
* Robust support for recurring events
* Get event reminders via email or pager
* Great as a personal calendar too

Mike Ogrinz
localendar.com
http://www.localendar.com