Subject : which software can open this file?

1 view

我愛士的拿

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99

Dear brothers and sisters,

I've got a document file with wpd extension (*.wpd). It may be a wordperfect
format but I can't open it in word 97.

Does anyone know which software can open it? Please send me e-mail to the
following address:

jac...@hotmail.com

Many thanks!!!!

Jack So

我愛士的拿

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99

Georgi

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
word 97 cannot open *.wpd files if u dont install the wpd support. u have to
run the word setup and add this support
Ο §Ϊ·R?h?Ί?³ έγραψε στο μήνυμα <845u6l$m2...@hkpa05.polyu.edu.hk>...

frank wieland

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
jack buddy-- corel 7 or 8 should open it -- if u want to send it to me i'll try
it for you

"我愛士的拿" wrote:

> Subject : which software can open this file?
>
> Dear brothers and sisters,
>
> I've got a document file with wpd extension (*.wpd). It may be a wordperfect
> format but I can't open it in word 97.
>
> Does anyone know which software can open it? Please send me e-mail to the
> following address:
>
> jac...@hotmail.com
>
> Many thanks!!!!
>

> Jack So

Elroy Verboom

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
Wpd stands for wordperfect document.
These become re in diffrent versions perhaps this a version 8 document

我愛士的拿 <wp...@graduate.hku.hk> schreef in berichtnieuws
845tr8$m2...@hkpa05.polyu.edu.hk...