FREE Domain Parking and email forwarding

rabi...@my-deja.com

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
Your-Site is pleased to offer FREE Domain Parking and email forwarding.

Your-Site not only parks your domain, but we also point your web domain
to a tasteful "under construction" page and we FORWARD email for
anyt...@yourdomain.com to your off-site email address. This allows you
to start doing business with your domain immediately while deciding on
the hows and whens of your web site.

Also, with Your-Site's free domain parking and email forwarding, you
can choose who will register your domain or even transfer a domain to
us that's parked somewhere else! There's no fees whatsoever on domain
parking.

In addition to parking your domain and doing email forwarding for FREE,
we can also register your .com, .net or .org domain at significant
savings. Consider the cost of domain registration, which is usually $70
for two years, with 2 years paid in advance. By registering your domain
through Your-Site, who is a fully functional domain registrar, you can
register your domain for one year for just $20. What's more, you don't
have to pay two years up front like you do with other registrars. At
Your-Site, we will register your domain for just $20. That's a $50 up-
front savings! Furthermore, each additional year is just $20!

For more details on Your-Site's FREE Domain Parking and email
forwarding, please see the following URL:

http://www.your-site.com/host-dpark.html

Thank you, and we look forward to servicing your domain parking and
registration needs! If you have any questions, please forward them to
sup...@your-site.com .

Sincerely,

Seth Peto
Your-Site Customer Care
126 Fenn St.
Pittsfield, MA 01201
413-499-6690

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

hn...@my-deja.com

Feb 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/18/00
dear sir,
i just went to your site and tried to book a domain for me.. but it was
quite annoying experience b/c after 20 min. look up i was ended to a
broken link..kindly check it up before posting this type of
messages..please..
thanks
suresh

In article <886kmg$tta$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

rabi...@my-deja.com

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
We are not seeing this type of problem.

Perhaps Network Solutions' WHOIS server was experiencing problems at the
time you tried.

-Jason

In article <88j4r4$lkq$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,