Is there a NEWSREADER with built-in DECODER ???

Lawrence Ko

Oct 5, 1994, 5:01:55 PM10/5/94
Hi. I was wondering whether there was a news reader similar to TRUMPET that
has a built-in DECODER for uudecoded files that you can tag ??

Please e-mail your response to me.

Thanks again.

jle...@chem.ufl.edu

Oct 9, 1994, 1:20:23 AM10/9/94
In article <lawrencek....@ko.interax.net> lawr...@ko.interax.net (Lawrence Ko) writes:

>Hi. I was wondering whether there was a news reader similar to TRUMPET that
>has a built-in DECODER for uudecoded files that you can tag ??

The latest version of Trumpet has a built in UU decoder/encoder.

Jon Lewis | jle...@chem.ufl.edu
| OR
| jle...@inorganic5.chem.ufl.edu

Mime attachments are OK

http://inorganic5.chem.ufl.edu gopher://inorganic5.chem.ufl.edu
Home site of NOS11cj...now up to 11cjc4.exe
_____Finger jle...@inorganic5.chem.ufl.edu for PGP public key_____

Price Charles A

Oct 11, 1994, 2:08:27 PM10/11/94

> >Hi. I was wondering whether there was a news reader similar to TRUMPET that
> >has a built-in DECODER for uudecoded files that you can tag ??

> The latest version of Trumpet has a built in UU decoder/encoder.

so does the latest version of TIN.

Conor Nolan

Oct 14, 1994, 11:05:16 AM10/14/94
In article <jlewis.96...@chem.ufl.edu>, jle...@chem.ufl.edu says:

>In article <lawrencek....@ko.interax.net> lawr...@ko.interax.net (Lawrence Ko) writes:
>
>>Hi. I was wondering whether there was a news reader similar to TRUMPET that
>>has a built-in DECODER for uudecoded files that you can tag ??
>
>The latest version of Trumpet has a built in UU decoder/encoder.

Not forgetting WinVN, at ftp.ksc.nasa.gov in [.pub.win3.winvn]

Or since this is a WWW group:

ftp://www.mee.tcd.ie/winvn

/cn

Per Walstrom

Oct 17, 1994, 9:25:47 AM10/17/94
Subject says it all...

Please don't e-mail the answer, post it.

Per

Mike Tollerton

Oct 21, 1994, 4:53:09 PM10/21/94
In article <37tu0r$m...@erinews.ericsson.se>, ebc.e...@memo.ericsson.se
(Per Walstrom) wrote:

> Subject says it all...
>
> Please don't e-mail the answer, post it.

Find Trumpet Winsock at:

ftp://ftp.utas.edu.au/pc/trumpet/winsock

Find SOCKS (I'm not familiar with anything called SOX) at:

ftp://ftp.nec.com/pub/security/socks.cstc

And while I'm at it, the package that relays UDP (like SOCKS does for TCP) is:

ftp://ftp.wang.com/pub/fitz/udprelay-0.2.tar.Z
--
Mike Tollerton - system/security administrator - PAR Technology Corp
mtoll...@partech.com