Computer Consulting

DigitalBrooks

Aug 11, 2003, 5:17:16 PM8/11/03
- DigitalBrooks -
Computer Consulting: Web Design, Systems Integration & Training

About Us
At DigitalBrooks, our focus is on Web Design, Development, Hosting and
Support. We also provide an extensive list of ancillary services to
meet all your technology needs. Our broad knowledge of the computer
industry is a direct result of the owner's father starting Computer
Aid in 1975, which later became an IBM Business Partner.

DigitalBrooks has gained valuable business experience over the years
and we look forward to helping your company launch into the future. We
believe it is very important to communicate effectively often
translating technical information from an engineer to the most basic
computer user. Furthermore, our knowledge of teaching helps an
educated consumer make better choices.
Whether you are just starting out or looking to update an existing web
site, we will provide individualized consulting to meet your goals.
Our #1 priority is customer service. Get in touch with us today!
Contact Us using the information below to learn more about how you can
benefit from our services and request a FREE estimate.

www.digitalbrooks.com