Netscape registry entry

Jeff

Jun 1, 2004, 1:50:33 PM6/1/04
I recently installed a program that completely hosed my Windows 2000
server installation.

I reinstalled a new version of Windows 2000 server over the old one
and restored my programs and data from a backup. However, when I had
performed my backup, I failed to save the registry. So, although I
can now see all my programs under the Program Files folder, those
programs are not loaded into the registry.

Since I have all my old messages in Netscape, I need to be able to
retrieve those.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions to recovery my old application by
adding appropriate entries to the registry. Additionally, I've
thought of adding a new install of Netscape and copying over the
messages to the new install. However, I'm not familiar with the
procedure to follow to accomplish that.

Thanks for the help!