automated download of dynamic content

Chris Albright

Sep 23, 2003, 4:00:21 PM9/23/03

I need to schedule an automated download of content that will be
changing every day. It seems simple enough, but the problem I'm
running into is that the data is downloaded in a file that is created
by a program based on it's input. This is fine when I'm using a
browser, but I'm trying to schedule this to run on a regular basis and
forget it. I tried using wget, but that doesn't seem to work. Lynx
works, but I don't know how to automate it.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris Albright