Need high resolution web browser logos ASAP

axbom

Jun 7, 2004, 4:34:46 PM6/7/04
Hi everybody,

This weekend I finished writing an article about the following six web
browsers for a Swedish magazine: Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox,
Netscape, Opera, iRider and MyIE2.

I am now in dire need of high resolution (300 dpi) logos for these web
browsers, as they will be used for print. Vector based logos are good
too, of course.

If you have a link to any of these logos (believe me, I've done my
share of searching) please let me know by emailing me at

per-at-axbom.com as well as a copy to my editor at
elin.dunas-at-palmpublishing.se

Thanx a million!
Per Axbom, Usability Consultant