IE Broswer Problems

Boxes

Nov 10, 2003, 3:04:37 PM11/10/03
Does anyone know what the problem is?

I have created a navbar in Fireworks and built the page in
Dreamweaver. The navbar has 9 frames with one slice covering the
entire image. The slice then has 8 hotspots. When the user rolls over
the hotspot it pulls the frame that I desire to be displayed.

When I preview the art on my mac (with Netscape, IE, Safari) the work
looks fine...But when I look at the art on my PC (IE 6, Windows 2000)
it produces a 3 pixel gap on the bottom of the navbar. I have tried
everything to no avail. What's the deal yo!

Any thoughts?