Netscape 7.1 cannot start

Bosco Tsang

Sep 6, 2003, 10:08:58 PM9/6/03
Just now I have upgraded my Netscape 7.02 to 7.1, but since then, I am
unable to start up Netscape at all. The download and install process
was successful. I've checked the install log and find no error.
However, when I try to start it up, it will have a brief hourglass
show up then nothing. It's the same if I run any other program (such
as profile manager and Netscape mail). I've checked that I have no
other Netscape related application running, and I've even tried to
reboot it, but the same. I've also tried to redownload and install
again, but it's the same. Anyone experience the same? Is this
something wrong with this version? or I've missed something? How can I
fix it?

Thanks,
Bosco.

A Hess

Oct 6, 2003, 5:38:59 PM10/6/03
Stardate 9/6/03 7:08 PM, Bosco Tsang sat a million monkeys at a million
typewriters and produced the following:

It's likely that your profile has become damaged. launch the NS profile
manager and make a new one. see if that helps, Aron

--
undefined
-- http://www.nukebox.tk --

A Hess

Oct 6, 2003, 5:45:28 PM10/6/03
Stardate 9/6/03 7:08 PM, Bosco Tsang sat a million monkeys at a million
typewriters and produced the following:

> Just now I have upgraded my Netscape 7.02 to 7.1, but since then, I am

Most likely a corrupt profile. Launch the profile manager and create a
new one. Hope that helps, Aron

--
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
-- http://www.nukebox.tk --