2 differnt browsers cookies 'unsyncronised' ?!

1 view

no.to...@gmail.com

May 22, 2010, 12:04:36 PM5/22/10
Previously to fetch my gmail, I've used
konqueror, but which now shows: "Found a cyclic link in
https://mail.google.com/mail/?auth=DQAAAKQAAAAY6VLsvPZg7n5FZVDo4va440Vb0qmsWtuXi..."
and opera, which now shows: "The page you requested is invalid."

Previously when this happened I went to a 'public inet facility' to get my gmail,
and when I then returned to my PC, the problem was solved - pipes were cleared.

I'm guessing it's caused by cookies; and the last 2 times, accessing from a
public IE browser, didn't remove the blocking-errors of my PC.

Do the cookie settings of the one browser influence the other browser's settings?

What should I do?

== TIA.

david

May 22, 2010, 1:09:39 PM5/22/10
On Sat, 22 May 2010 16:04:36 +0000, no.top.post rearranged some electrons
to say:

Delete the cookies, maybe?

Denis McMahon

May 22, 2010, 3:34:43 PM5/22/10
On 22/05/10 17:04, no.to...@gmail.com wrote:

> I'm guessing it's caused by cookies; and the last 2 times, accessing from a
> public IE browser, didn't remove the blocking-errors of my PC.

Could be.

> Do the cookie settings of the one browser influence the other browser's settings?

Shouldn't.

> What should I do?

Delete the cookie(s) for the website(s) concerned.

Rgds

Denis McMahon

Kevin Bhasi

Mar 20, 2011, 9:19:52 PM3/20/11
I don't think so. Try clearing your cookies.

<no.to...@gmail.com> wrote in message