Safari problem with a particular Web site

瀏覽次數:81 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Phil Stripling

未讀,
2010年9月25日 下午3:05:482010/9/25
收件者:
http://www.designboom.com/weblog/cat/9/view/11471/esan-rahmani-mukul-dam
le-bamboo-pavilion.html

This page loads up pronto in Firefox, but it takes forever in Safari. I
looked at the source and can't determine the reason.

Anybody know what's going on here?

Safari 5.0.2; 10.6.4; Firefox 3.6.8

Anders Eklöf

未讀,
2010年9月26日 下午1:51:372010/9/26
收件者:
Phil Stripling <ra...@whitehouse.gov> wrote:

Not really pronto, but 5-6 seconds is hardly forever.
Pretty graphics heavy page that is.

--
I recommend Macs to my friends, and Windows machines
to those whom I don't mind billing by the hour

Philo D

未讀,
2010年9月26日 下午2:28:202010/9/26
收件者:
In article <250920101205480001%ra...@whitehouse.gov>, Phil Stripling
<ra...@whitehouse.gov> wrote:

For hints on what's wrong, try http://validator.w3.org/ ...
It reports 63 Errors, 339 warnings.

Phil Stripling

未讀,
2010年9月26日 下午6:13:172010/9/26
收件者:
In article <1jpfz2i.hcadun1bjw74N%andekl_no@saaf_spam.se>, Anders Eklöf
<andekl_no@saaf_spam.se> wrote:

> Not really pronto, but 5-6 seconds is hardly forever.

It took over five minutes on my wife's computer and on mine. The server
now says it can't find the URI, so I can't time it.

Phil Stripling

未讀,
2010年9月27日 晚上10:29:472010/9/27
收件者:
In article <260920101228201783%do...@earthling.net.invalid>, Philo D
<do...@earthling.net.invalid> wrote:

> For hints on what's wrong, try http://validator.w3.org/ ...
> It reports 63 Errors, 339 warnings.

Any ideas why it would load up promptly in Firefox but not Safari?

0 則新訊息