How to find out the reason for flashing elements in an HTML5 game?

Евгений

Feb 15, 2023, 10:48:10 AM2/15/23
Hello everyone, I am a frontend developer in a web studio that develops HTML5 games.

Games contain hundreds of elements and a huge number of styles.
With the help of articles on the Internet or randomly, we find out how certain styles affect the rendering of elements.
We have reached the point where it is not clear what exactly causes the redrawing and there is a flashing of elements.
The Performance tab in DevTools doesn't give us anything.

Please tell me where I can find out how CSS properties work from the inside and what affects the repaint?

Thank you in advance!