New Website Function

masonc

Aug 28, 2015, 12:47:50 AM8/28/15

I play an ancient board game called GO online.
(It is a game in the nature of chess by very different)

On the server my profile shows my website address.

I played a game today with a man in central France.
He was looking at my website and commented in
some detail. Found it very interesting: Noting my
cat that has no fleas and Greater America.

Result: He made a huge mistake and I won.

Proves there's more than one way to be functional.

MasonC http://frontal-lobe.info