Hi-5 Web Site Design/Hosting

hi5...@hi-five.com

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98
to do...@hi-five.com

Get your business on the web for as low as $95 set up. We design and deploy
web sites for all sorts of businesses, specializing in golf courses/driving
ranges/ pro shops. Shopping Cart features and SSL available. This is a
complete web design and hosting service in one package! Get on the web right
now:
http://www.hi-five.com

Dan Kilbank

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

You gotta be kidding. My daughter could design a better looking website. (she is
10 and I am serious) Your rates are high and you have obviously had very little
experience in graphics and HTML. ie all your graphics clash (no colour sense at
all). I have seen many of your gifs on other sites, I guess you collected other
peoples gifs and just stuck them in. Your links all have borders - ugly and
amaturish. When you plan to charge good monety to build a site, you had better
design it yourself instread of ripping off other sites and pasting the junk
together poorly.

Dan Kilbank L.P.P.O.
Ottawa Ontario Canada
DKil...@OttawaGolf.com

http://www.OttawaGolf.com

REBUS

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98

Yup, pretty damn ugly, but what do you expect from a moron who posts this
kinda trash to CIWA. (Oh, and to CIWASD, CIWAM, and rec.sport.golf.)

Dan Kilbank <dkil...@sympatico.ca> wrote in article
<35543a47...@news1.on.sympatico.ca>...

> You gotta be kidding. My daughter could design a better looking website.
(she is
> 10 and I am serious) Your rates are high and you have obviously had very
little
> experience in graphics and HTML. ie all your graphics clash (no colour
sense at
> all). I have seen many of your gifs on other sites, I guess you
collected other
> peoples gifs and just stuck them in. Your links all have borders - ugly
and
> amaturish. When you plan to charge good monety to build a site, you had
better
> design it yourself instread of ripping off other sites and pasting the
junk
> together poorly.
>
> On Fri, 08 May 1998 03:34:22 GMT, hi5...@hi-five.com wrote:

<you know the drill>

Samuel Kiefer

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98
to DKil...@ottawagolf.com

TOO BAD ! Worst side ever seen .I can´t understand how someone is able to request
cash for some s... like this.

Paul Rollo

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

On Fri, 08 May 1998 17:10:39 GMT, dkil...@sympatico.ca (Dan Kilbank)
wrote:

>You gotta be kidding. My daughter could design a better looking website. (she is
>10 and I am serious) Your rates are high and you have obviously had very little
>experience in graphics and HTML. ie all your graphics clash (no colour sense at
>all). I have seen many of your gifs on other sites, I guess you collected other
>peoples gifs and just stuck them in. Your links all have borders - ugly and
>amaturish. When you plan to charge good monety to build a site, you had better
>design it yourself instread of ripping off other sites and pasting the junk
>together poorly.

umm.. yeah.. i'm not a pro at this, i do it mostly for fun and
occasionally to help out small businesses i know. half my pages aren't
anywhere near as good as a full on pro site, but this site is truly
truly awful

paul

http://vzone.virgin.net/paul.rollo/