browse over image?

Dale

Aug 17, 2022, 9:59:22 PM8/17/22

I know how to have links in locations within an image.

https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_images_imagemap.asp

https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_image_link

What I would like to do is browse over an image and have something like
a zoom of the area come up until you browse off the area.

I just want the zoom to be on top of the image. I don't want the image
to disappear.

Instead of an image zoom how about a frame of a html link coming up?

--
Mystery? -> https://www.dalekelly.org/

JJ

Aug 18, 2022, 8:20:22 PM8/18/22
Not possible with HTML and CSS alone, because AREA tags are not rendered.
They're only used as data source. Much like PARAM tags which are used by
OBJECT and APPLET tags. Using CSS :hover on AREA elements won't be
effective, because the elements don't exist on the rendered page in the
first place.

Dale

Aug 18, 2022, 8:28:18 PM8/18/22
Thank You any how !