link in a paragraph?

Dale

Feb 24, 2021, 8:26:06 AM2/24/21
link in a paragraph?

how can I do something like this ...

--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D. ->
Universalist <-> Mystic <-> Medium

https://www.dalekelly.org/

Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner

bill

Feb 24, 2021, 11:13:18 AM2/24/21
On 2/24/2021 8:26 AM, Dale wrote:
> link in a paragraph?
>
> how can I do something like this ...

What is the problem with just doing it the way you outlined ?
-bill

David E. Ross

Feb 24, 2021, 11:23:38 AM2/24/21
On 2/24/2021 5:26 AM, Dale wrote:
> link in a paragraph?
>
> how can I do something like this ...

See my <http://www.rossde.com/inflation.html>. Then look at the source.

In the first line of the first paragraph of text, the word "retirement"
is a link. In the last line of the second paragraph, the phrase "U. S.
Bureau of Labor Statistics" is a link. There are other links scattered
throughout that Web page.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

The only reason we have so many laws is that not enough people will do
the right thing. (© 1997 by David Ross)

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Feb 24, 2021, 11:32:40 AM2/24/21
Dale wrote:

> link in a paragraph?
>
> how can I do something like this ...

(Seriously? Previously you claimed to know HTML.)

Please stop crossposting to alt.html (without Followup-To).
alt.ALL is not part of the Big 8.

--
PointedEars
FAQ: <http://PointedEars.de/faq> | <http://PointedEars.de/es-matrix>

Lewis

Feb 24, 2021, 1:30:27 PM2/24/21
In message <dt29me....@news.alt.net> Dale <da...@dalekelly.org> wrote:
> link in a paragraph?

> how can I do something like this ...

--
However, you do need rules. Driving on the left (or the right or, in parts of
Europe, on the left and the right as the mood takes you) is a rule which works,

Stan Brown

Feb 24, 2021, 3:40:59 PM2/24/21
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 18:30:26 -0000 (UTC), Lewis wrote:

I don't think you want to do it quite that way, because then the
three links will look like one link with text "linklinklink".

Put a space between each </a> and the following <a href>, and then
the three links will _look_ like three links, "link link link".

--
Stan Brown, Tehachapi, California, USA
https://BrownMath.com/

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Feb 25, 2021, 1:03:23 PM2/25/21
Lewis wrote:

> In message <dt29me....@news.alt.net> Dale <da...@dalekelly.org> wrote:
>> how can I do something like this ...

> href="link">link</a> text</p>

Without whitespace between the “a” elements, this would be rendered as

text text linklinklink text

which is not what the OP asked for.

The correct answer had already been given (coincidentally by me).

Please stop crossposting to alt.ALL without Followup-To; it does not belong
to the Big 8.

F’up2 comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html again

Lewis

Feb 25, 2021, 3:22:04 PM2/25/21
In message <2187755.E...@PointedEars.de> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <Point...@web.de> wrote:
> Lewis wrote:

>> In message <dt29me....@news.alt.net> Dale <da...@dalekelly.org> wrote:
>>> how can I do something like this ...

>> href="link">link</a> text</p>

> Without whitespace between the “a” elements, this would be rendered as

If someone is THAT incompetent then there;'s no helping them.

> Please stop crossposting to alt.ALL without Followup-To; it does not belong
> to the Big 8.

I don't give a single fuck about the "Big 8" and I'm not taking time to
edit the Fup.

--
Rincewind had always been happy to think of himself as a racist. The
One Hundred Meters, the Mile, the Marathon -- he'd run them all.

Arno Welzel

Feb 25, 2021, 3:25:18 PM2/25/21
Dale:

> link in a paragraph?
>
> how can I do something like this ...

Learn the basics of HTML.

--
Arno Welzel
https://arnowelzel.de

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Feb 25, 2021, 5:40:45 PM2/25/21
Lewis wrote:

> In message <2187755.E...@PointedEars.de> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
> <Point...@web.de> wrote:
>> Please stop crossposting to alt.ALL without Followup-To; it does not
>> belong to the Big 8.
>
> I don't give a single fuck about the "Big 8" and I'm not taking time to
> edit the Fup.

I see. The next sound means that one more person is giving a single fuck
about you.

*PLONK*

Lewis

Feb 26, 2021, 7:26:04 AM2/26/21
In message <4602473.G...@PointedEars.de> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <Point...@web.de> wrote:
> Lewis wrote:

>> In message <2187755.E...@PointedEars.de> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
>> <Point...@web.de> wrote:
>>> Please stop crossposting to alt.ALL without Followup-To; it does not
>>> belong to the Big 8.
>>
>> I don't give a single fuck about the "Big 8" and I'm not taking time to
>> edit the Fup.

> I see. The next sound means that one more person is giving a single fuck
> about you.

Oh no! I didn’t see your self-drawn-with-crayon net cop badge!

--
'That's blasphemy,' said the vampire. He gasped as Vimes shot him a
glance like sunlight. 'That's what people say when the voiceless