suEXEC scripts and non-suEXEC scripts

Jim

Jun 29, 2006, 1:13:29 PM6/29/06
Hello,

I hope I am in the right place. This is an Apache question.

Can I run suEXEC scripts and non-suEXEC scripts in the same virtual
host?

I have set the virtual host so that if I comment out the
SuexecUserGroup comand then the regular scripts in /var/www/cgi-bin run
fine. If I uncomment the SuexecUserGroup command then the scripts in
/home/jim/public_html run fine (an alias that points to them). I'm
having trouble getting both to run at the same time. Is it possible?

Thank you,
Jim

--
PLEASE NOTE: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi is a
SELF-MODERATED newsgroup. aa.net and boutell.com are

HOW TO POST to comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi:
http://www.thinkspot.net/ciwac/howtopost.html