calling a cgi script from a cgi script OO syntax

jen

Jul 3, 2006, 6:12:22 PM7/3/06
Hi Folks, I am an ex cgi programmer just getting back into it. I have
been told to use object oriented programming on all of my programs.
OK. That is fine, however I cannot find a reference to tell me how to
call another cgi script in oo from my cgi script. There are tons of
examples on how to get that data once the new form is called, and lots
of examples on how to call a script using HTML tags etc. I am using
cgi.pm. Anyone out there with some syntax to do what I am asking? I
can post code example if necessary. I was using the button at the
bottom titled "edit" and trying to use that to call the next page and
send the data. Thanks.

--
PLEASE NOTE: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi is a
SELF-MODERATED newsgroup. aa.net and boutell.com are

HOW TO POST to comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi:
http://www.thinkspot.net/ciwac/howtopost.html