Page unavailable after few secs DBI Perl script runs

victo...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2006, 12:12:27 PM6/17/06
I'm running a active perl script on Apache 2.05 mod_perl 2.0.2, which
connects to a DB2 and fetches data from the database. When I call the
script thru the web server I get the "The page cannot be displayed. The
page you are looking for is currently unavailable. ..." message after
less than 60 seconds. If I run the script from the command line it
works just fine.
I have tweaked the TimeOut values in the http.conf file, but it didn't
work. I ran traces on the server and nothing is wrong. It seems like
the client is disconnecting.
Any suggestions ?

--
PLEASE NOTE: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi is a
SELF-MODERATED newsgroup. aa.net and boutell.com are

HOW TO POST to comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi:
http://www.thinkspot.net/ciwac/howtopost.html