Psybernet . . . new pages on the soul of cyberspace

Walter Logeman

May 26, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/26/95
Hi all,
The Psybernet WWW pages are up!

Here are the first few lines of the Welcome page:

<quote>
Psyche is a Greek word for the soul and cybernetics is the art of
information systems. Psybernet is an organisation whose focus is the
psychological aspect of tele-computing.

Psybernet Consulting

Psybernet Training

Psybernet Conference (Mailing List) & Other Resources.

</quote>

I think they look great, even if I say so myself. I know they work in
Netscape 1.1 for Windows , other than that I'd appreciate feedback of
problems and also solutions!

Here is the address:

<URL:http://vesta.chch.planet.co.nz/~walter/psybernet.html>

The last two Psybernet Zines are available from the pages.

Walter.

How this group works: <URL:http://www.medio.net/users/grant/charter.html>