who is using WAIS today

Knut Hofmann

Aug 3, 2013, 9:04:03 AM8/3/13
I'm looking who is still using WAIS today?

Sparc IPX

Aug 16, 2013, 1:39:45 PM8/16/13
Knut Hofmann <khof...@icc-hofmann.net> wrote:
> I'm looking who is still using WAIS today?

I thought briefly about setting it up on one of my servers, but like
everything else, haven't found the time.

--
spar...@sdf.lonestar.org

Julian Wolfe

Mar 13, 2014, 8:26:29 AM3/13/14
I had it installed recently on an RDI BriteLite laptop, got it working
and tested with some friends, and had planned to
show it off at VCF Midwest in 2012, but got far too distracted while at
the show :(

Trying to set aside some time to reinstall WAIS on one of the old sparc
shoeboxes in my apartment. I'll post here when the service is up again.