Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

craig....@gmail.com

no leída,
8 feb 2005, 9:28:118/2/05
Title:Kiosk Information Systems
Special News Bulletin
Subject: Photo Imaging PMA, Next Generation, Research and Wireless
Date: February 8, 2005

The big PMA show is coming up and in conjunction with the PMA show KIS
is sharing valuable and new information about photo kiosks. That
includes access to a brand new best practice whitepaper and
notification of first appearance of next generation machines. We also
have passes at no charge available to get you into the show at no cost.

We also are taking this opportunity to introduce a new research and
whitepaper repository section on our website which provides a wealth of
industry information for our clients and potential clients.

The KIS repository for research, numbers, case studies and whitepapers
is useful for understanding the good and bad of self-service kiosk
projects. Eliminating the common mistakes is something that KIS can
help you with. Learning the real and practical ways to measure your success is very
important. Here are the details:

Next generation quickPIX
You've seen the very successful QP1500 and QP2000 models that KIS and
TouchPoint have produced but join us at the PMA show and you'll see the
latest next generation solution. A brand new and much sleeker design
will be shown along with next release application software which adds
supports for a myriad of customer requested additional functions. See
link below.

*Next generation Sony*
Most of the industry is expecting that Sony will launch their latest
big salvo in their digital imaging campaign at PMA. The original
Picture Station may be appearing in a new form factor and would no
doubt feature the newest UPDR-150 printer. The 150 printer dramatically
drops the print time into the single digit range along with much larger
roll capacity. See link below.

Whitepaper on Photo kiosks:
Sales of digital cameras are exploding (it was the most popular gift of
the 2004 Holiday season) and people want a quick and
cost-effective way to print and manage the millions of pictures they
are taking. In an brand-new exclusive paper for KIS, Francie Mendelsohn
of Summit Research outlines the Top Ten Tips for Photo Kiosks. See
hyperlink below.

Wireless in Real Life:
Do you wonder what RFID really is? In real life deployment what are the
advantages AND disadvantages of wireless communications be? How many
ways can VoIP work for me, how well, and how economically? Has WEP been
replaced with a push button? Craig Keefner, software channel manager
for KIS, has been writing on wireless for many years and begins an
ongoing multipart series on the world of wireless in self-service using
real world examples. See hyperlink below.

The KIS repository makes research material publicly available
periodically. The main repository is available to customers and
potential customers. For access contact your KIS representative or call
800-509-5471.

**Click Here For Articles*.
http://www.kis-kiosk.com/case/index.html

This page may also be viewed online at www.kis-kiosk.com/bulletin.html.