Game Developer Needed ......

1 view

RavenCross

Feb 15, 2005, 8:59:09 PM2/15/05
we are in need of a game developer rather quickly. Candidates will be
responsible in assisting in all coding from marketing, developing new
games, maintaining and updating existing games in the Space
Federation. Interested candidates can apply and start work anytime
with us.we mostly need still mech pictures. Space Federation is an
endeavor to bring free internet games to the public. With over 290,708
registered players playing daily, we are able to offer a stabil work
environment for interested candidates.

To more details requirement information, go to
------ www.spacefed.com/join ---------- and click on "jobs"

Thank you
kel...@spacefed.com

--