kiosk linux problem

Kevin Altizer

Aug 24, 2005, 7:15:22 AM8/24/05

Greetings, I'm trying to make a kiosk type computer to put in my
church's foyer area so people can browse our website only. I installed Mandrake
Linux 10.0 on the machine and I found a site that shows how to use
Javascript to make the browser view a certain site only. This script
works with Konqueror, but does not work with Firefox or IE.

I was wondering if anyone may have a suggestion. Thanks in advance.

--
Kevin Altizer
www.altizer.org