Mass Collection of Data and export to excel

roots_of_culture

Jul 24, 2007, 7:12:44 PM7/24/07
Hi all,
I desperately need to come up with a solution which will collect data
from multiple users across the intranet, specifically:
Name:
Id:
XX - where xx is a date or multiple dates they choose

and then extract that data into an excel spreadsheet, and i cant for
the life of me think of a way.

We do have an online webspace of which I am an administrator. But I
cant put a form on there because I will have to give each individual
user rights which is quite tedious and not feasible for multiple
agents. HELP!

Frank Guerino

Sep 21, 2007, 11:24:48 PM9/21/07
On Jul 24, 7:12 pm, roots_of_culture <akar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Roots of Culture,

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. You may want to take a look at
KnowIT. It will allow you to capture a great deal of data,
information, and knowledge that are associated with many different
functional areas of your enterprises (Projects, Products, Services,
Support, Sales, etc.). All data can be extracted to many different
formats (Excel, XML, CSV, RTF, etc.).

You can find details at: http://www.TraverseIT.com

You can see the User Interface at: http://www.TraverseIT.com/TraverseITUIHome.html

If you have any questions, you can contact me, directly, or contact us
through the website.

My Best,

Frank Guerino, CEO
TraverseIT