How to fetch a dynamically generated text file from a server

jlowe...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2007, 6:31:31 PM9/28/07
I'm using server-side scripts (CSP, similar to JSP) to generate
dynamic content from a database. I then call a response-
>getRedirectURL("xxx") from a submit request to load the dynamic page.
However, I want this to page to be fetched as a text file, rather than
an HTML page. What I would like to happen is to have a save dialog
come up, rather than have the page displayed in the browser. What's
the common way to do this in JSP?