Under Deconstruction

m...@ph.or

Jun 21, 2019, 8:24:30 AM6/21/19
Under Deconstruction has a new home: gopher://tilde.institute/1/~meta4/

The mirror site is unchanged: gopher://sdf.org/1/users/mmeta4/

.. and WWW-accessible via http://mmeta4.sdf.org

The original site is still up at gopher://devio.us/ but no longer
being updated and will eventually be taken down.

meta4

jynx

Sep 10, 2019, 9:09:42 PM9/10/19
Hello, m...@ph.or!
I will add a link in the RPoD bookmarks section. Thanks for the
heads up and also for the ubiquitous term "phlog"!
--
jynx
Piloteers do it on the road

m...@ph.or

Sep 11, 2019, 11:24:55 AM9/11/19
Hi there,
Ya no problem, and thanks for linking. Don't know why more aren't
interested in reading bleak, depressing musings on the state of the world..

Cheers,
meta4

Daniel

Feb 13, 2020, 6:33:39 AM2/13/20
That's a very creative hole title. I wish I was creative enough to think
of that.

--
Daniel

Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world