Fantastic Deal on server hardware!!!

Anthony Critelli

Mar 28, 2005, 11:46:12 AM3/28/05
I just got a fantastic deal on a brand new dual Xeon file server for the
corporation I work for. Best of all, it cost about $4000 less than a
comparable server from either Dell or HP. It's in a sturdy rack mounted
case and came with full lenght rails that fit right into my APC rack
enclosure and it uses to notch components like Apaptec controllers, Western
Digital SATA drives and an Intel system board. So, if you are interested in
high-quality, reasonably priced server hardware and accessories, go and
check them out for yourself at http://www.servers4networks.com

Anthony Critelli
MIS
Smart Software, Inc.