CD Recorder Question

P2P Xtasy

Mar 26, 2005, 7:21:19 PM3/26/05
A neighbor gave me his used stand-alone Philips CD Recorder that takes Audio
CDRs and Audio CDRWs. I have a few questions about this machine:

1) Are the Audio style CDRs commonly available today (WalMart, Sears, etc)
or are they disappearing from stock shelves because of the increased
popularity of computer CD burning (which requires only generic CDRs)?

2) Are the Audio CDRs appreciably more expensive than the generic ones?
(example)

3) If I copy radio broadcasts onto Audio CDR, what kind of time available
for recording could I expect in the analog and the digital mode selections?
The owners manual said nothing about this.

thanks for your help..