Xpage Errors

Rasha Farouk

Jun 18, 2019, 12:35:02 PM6/18/19
Dear colleagues,

I have 31 xpage at my nsf file. I configured server and designer , installed missing libraries, (clean- sign- build and refreshed nsf application) - I opened application properties and get sure libraries are embedded and the libraries are checked at advanced properties of application.

All pages are opened successfully except only one page.

I got that error message :

1- Unable to build XPages as the following library: com.ibm.xsp.extlib.library, is not installed.

2- Unable to build XPages as the following library: com.ibm.xsp.extlibx.library, is not installed.

I write commands at console and all libraries are active, resolved . Only extlibx.library is LAZY.

The status now is very critical to me.

Any recommendation