Archive .nsf to Outlook

snehal...@yahoo.com

Jun 26, 2005, 2:38:13 AM6/26/05
Hi Everybody,
I have been using Notes R5 at work & Outlook XP at home.
I want to transfer my mails from work to home (laptop).

I searched the web and found out the Outlook Connector for Notes. Works
like a charm. No problems with it.

But, i have been archiving my mail on Notes to a .nsf file.
How do i access these mails from outlook?

How do I configure outlook to read from this .nsf file?
I have read about installing Notes server on my laptop and then reading
my .nsf via notes server.
I do not have any knowledge about installing/configuring notes server
and I am afraid to take that path.

Thanks in adavance for any help/comments.

Regards,
Snehal

bx...@nospam.epix.net

Jun 26, 2005, 10:48:32 AM6/26/05

You only need the Notes client on your laptop to read the archive
file. If you want to use Outlook to access the NSF file, you need a
3rd party utility to convert the archive to something useable by
Outlook.

bxtr

snehal...@yahoo.com

Jun 27, 2005, 2:48:07 AM6/27/05
Thanks for your help bxtr.
I do not have Notes Client on my laptop.
Plus, I would like to have all my mails in outlook.
So, I am going to transfer the mails from Archive to Notes Mailbox.
Then use outlook connector to get them in outlook.
And then, delete the mails which I copied from archive.

More work. But easier way then spending more time for options.

Regards,
Snehal

Elianaabram

Apr 22, 2019, 12:25:44 AM4/22/19
There are various professional software available, by which you can instantly convert Lotus Notes emails to Outlook (NSF to PST) format. I would like to suggest you such a perfect software use Tool to Convert NSF to PST Software.

More Info :- https://www.tooltoconvert.com/nsftopst.html