NSF To PST Converter

raddar

Oct 9, 2005, 9:39:11 AM10/9/05
How Do i Convert A NSF File TO a PST as i dont have a domino server
Installed

Adrian

Oct 9, 2005, 1:36:08 PM10/9/05
raddar (batt...@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

> How Do i Convert A NSF File TO a PST as i dont have a domino server
> Installed

You access the NSF file with a Notes client, then "do something" to get it
into Outhouse as a PST. I suggest you ask in a Microsofty group as to what
that may be.

damian...@yahoo.co.uk

Oct 10, 2005, 1:09:05 PM10/10/05

james...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2012, 7:00:47 AM6/15/12
If you feel that you need to convert your Lotus Notes emails to MS Outlook, you can easily do it by using commercial converter tool. Kernel for PST to NSF is such a tool that can effectively export all Lotus Notes emails and attachments to Outlook. visit for more info: http://notestooutlookconversion.org/

martha.a...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2013, 7:48:37 AM12/13/13
Yes you can convert NSF to PST format via reasonable Export Notes Software which offers variety of feature that helps to customize NSF to PST Migration and maintain data accuracy and structure remain same.

1) HTML Formatting & Internet Formatting

2) Advance Filters

3) Encrypted/Password Protected file migration

4) Exceeding 20GB migration….. And much more

Visit the Link to know: http://www.export-notes.com/

pinckne...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2014, 7:09:25 AM3/1/14
NSF to PST Converter is a powerful Lotus Notes to usable Outlook files converter software which gives the option to store the converted items as MSG, EML and PST file formats. It supports Lotus Notes 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0.2 and 8.5 for conversion. Not just that, this tool efficiently maintains integrity of all items like emails, images, attachments, journals, address books, tasks, appointments, subfolders, folders and notes.This tool is the best way to recover your lost NSF files.It is Brilliantly designed software to perform recover of data.Same advances features of this tool:

1. You can import PST files that are converted from .NSF files directly into Outlook and continue using all your valuable emails and other elements like Contacts, Attachments, Journals and Calendar Entries, etc.

2. With NSF to PST Converter, you can save all the converted items into EML, PST and MSG file formats. Either the converted items are added into existing PST files or saved in new ones.
NSF to PST Converter have two special recovery modules of this software are more special part - Standard Recovery Mode and Advanced Recovery Mode. They both are programmed strategically to smoothly and instantly convert all the items in NSF file into MS Exchange Server or PST file. In addition, this tool is Windows 8 compatible.Check out the FREE trail version in which you can get eligible result back of data: http://www.nsf-to-pst-converter.recoverydeletedfiles.com/

keysro...@gmail.com

May 8, 2014, 4:54:58 AM5/8/14
NSF to PST Converter software is a perfect and quick migration utility which efficiently moves unlimited no of mailboxes from Lotus Notes to Outlook. You can securely move all your emails and other data Lotus Notes/NSF to MS Exchange Server/MS Outlook/pst files.Few months back i had used ths tool for Lotus notes to outlook migration, i had completed this task with few minutes.Use Free trial version to see the preview of converted Lotus Notes Mailboxes.
http://www.nsf-to-pst-converter.recoverydeletedfiles.com/

victor...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2014, 3:51:03 AM10/7/14
To convert NSF file to Outlook PST you can try an excellent well known 3rd party Notes to Outlook software from http://www.nsfpst.org

For more detail about software go to http://www.notestooutlook.net

kayer.je...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2014, 6:32:25 AM12/25/14
Here is an another good tool, you can try this nsf to pst converter tool to effectively convert your all nsf file to pst file format. For more information visit here:- http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

damianh...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2015, 1:58:11 AM3/20/15
Try another outstanding NSF to PST Converter software you can simply export all the email items of the NSF file into Outlook PST Format. It is a secure and reliable third party application. http://www.tools4recovery.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

bryan...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2015, 2:01:57 AM6/19/15
Here I like to suggest Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter software to perform NSF to PST Conversion utility. To try its features and functionality free trial version is also available. Now download its free trial version from :- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/kernel-lotus-notes-to-outlook.html

puneetb...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2015, 1:43:21 PM6/25/15
You can export Notes to MS Outlook in absense of Domino Server using manual methods. Go through https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/nsf-pst-converter-tool-export-multiple-notes-files-vineet-bhatt and follow some steps to convert NSF to PST manually.

jakeo...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2015, 3:53:49 AM8/15/15
You can try NSF to PST Converter software that easily transfer or converts NSF files of Lotus Notes to Outlook PST format without making any change in original data. You can get more information about this tool here... https://softcart.wordpress.com/nsf-to-pst-converter-software/

ellenp...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2015, 7:41:03 AM8/18/15
The tool has the ability to move all data items stored in the source mail program such as mails, calendars, contacts, Notes, Tasks, Folder List, Journals and all others.

Read more:- http://www.softmagnat.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

jsen...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2016, 2:40:44 AM4/9/16
Convert Lotus Notes to PST file with advanced NSF file converter software which is available at eSoftTools. This is best tool with advanced features which is appreciated by most of its users. While converting data from NSF file users can preview data in both TXT and HTML format and it also enables to split PST file after conversion. Software gives multiple conversion options; NSF to PST, EML, MSG and Lotus Notes contacts to CSV format.

Read More
http://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

bwalk...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2017, 5:23:35 AM11/23/17
You can use NSF to PST converter to convert NSF files to PST format.With the help of this tool you can easily convert your whole database NSF to PST Format.For free download demo version of the tool click here : https://www.mailvare.com/free-nsf-to-pst-converter/

alvi...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2017, 6:13:53 AM11/27/17
You can easily convert your NSF to PST file format with the help of NSF to PST converter. For more info: http://www.nsf.topstconverter.com/

balthaz...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2017, 2:11:32 AM11/28/17
Hello friends, There are many application are available in the internet that can help to convert NSF to PST without any data loss. So if you want to migrate NSF to PST file download from google and download free tool.
for more details click this link: http://www.completeconverter.com/lotus-notes-to-pst-converter

stedc...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2017, 4:57:27 AM12/5/17

I converted Windows Live mail EML file into Outlook PST format by using EML to PST Converter Software. You can also use this tool to export complete data easily. I recommend you to this software you can download this software from here : http://www.datavare.com/software/nsf-to-pst-converter-expert.html

stedc...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2017, 5:17:07 AM12/22/17
To migrate your NSF file to PST file format with the help of NSF to PST Converter tool. The utility successfully migrates all NSF file data like email messages, appointments, contacts, attachments, tasks, notes, images etc. from the PST file format. Get more information, visit from: https://www.sysessential.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

dwanes...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2018, 6:06:36 AM1/9/18
NSF to PST Converter application is designed to help users who are looking to convert their email files.This converter tool also support all popular email conveters and convert them . It is an easy-to-use software with smart and interactive , Keeps original structure and properties of mailbox items after conversion , this is download link of software https://www.softknoll.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

gupta1...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2018, 3:05:34 AM6/26/18
On Sunday, October 9, 2005 at 7:09:11 PM UTC+5:30, raddar wrote:
> How Do i Convert A NSF File TO a PST as i dont have a domino server
> Installed

You may use MailsDaddy NSF to PST converter to easily convert a nsf file to a pst file without domino server installation. Get this tool from: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

justin...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2018, 6:47:19 AM7/25/18
I would share information about NSF to PST converter which has developed for convert Lotus Notes data to Outlook PST files. This tool is safely executed NSF files such as calendar, contacts, draft, notes, meeting, task and Outbox to PST files being MSG, EML, MBOX, CSV, HTML, EMLX, vCard and EML. Using this tool you can easily convert first 30 email item of each selected mailbox folder of NSF files into PST files. See the preview of recovered NSF file before conversion.

Visit here: http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/nsf-to-pst-converter-151.html

jonshe...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2018, 2:24:48 AM10/5/18
Check eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter tool for NSF recovery without server. It secure to convert NSF Lotus Notes database file. eSoftTools software supports all forms of IBM server and Outlook; It cannot bother with MS Outlook establishment for conversion of NSF file. Its complete access for conversion of NSF file export NSF to PST records without change in Lotus notes files.

Go there - http://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

aaliyah...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2019, 8:23:24 AM4/27/19
The conversion process of Lotus Notes files to Outlook PST file format with the help of ATS NSF to PST Converter application that is the best conversion tool in the data conversion field. It is compatible to work with all the version of OS Windows’s version like 95, Win 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit). Before the conversion task users can see the preview of recovered mailbox then store the data into various file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, MBOX and CSV. Apart from its support cloud-based application Office365 & Live Exchange Server.

Read more: https://www.inquitsoftware.com/en/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

kellyt...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2019, 6:57:18 AM6/13/19
Well, this can be a difficult task. You can try a tool like eSoftTools NSF file converter which is capable to export NSF file into many different file format like EML, HTML, MSG, vCard, and others. Even user can restore emails and other items of the mailbox without any doubt. A free variant is also provided to each user.
Explore more: https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

softwa...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2019, 5:41:30 AM7/1/19
On Sunday, October 9, 2005 at 7:09:11 PM UTC+5:30, raddar wrote:
> How Do i Convert A NSF File TO a PST as i dont have a domino server
> Installed

Convert a NSF file to PST with the following process mentioned in the blog here https://www.filerepairtools.com/tips/manually-convert-lotus-notes-nsf-to-pst/

It is a free method to convert NSF to PST, Otherwise you have to spend some money to do the task with third party NSF to PST tools

mayankju...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2019, 2:06:33 AM7/4/19
Shoviv NSF to PST converter is another effective solution which helps to convert NSF to PST without losing or tampering any content. The tool converts the multiple Lotus Notes NSF data to Outlook PST, EML, MSG, and HTML formats. Download its demo and check all the functionality and converts the first 25 items per folder.

More details, visit:- https://www.shoviv.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook.html

meghabhu...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2019, 7:14:19 AM7/5/19
On Sunday, October 9, 2005 at 7:09:11 PM UTC+5:30, raddar wrote:
> How Do i Convert A NSF File TO a PST as i dont have a domino server
> Installed

Bitacube Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter tool has powerful algorithm to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook.
It also assist to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365, Live exchange, eml, msg as well as HTML.
It has free trial available to evaluate software features free of cost.

It cost $99 USD for home license.

More info https://www.bitacube.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

william...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2019, 1:34:42 AM8/19/19
The most affordable NSF to PST converter to recover the IBM Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook PST. This NSF converter allows the user to export the NSF file into many file formats such as PST, EML, HTML, MSG, and so many others. Even email is restored with all elements of every single email such as bcc, cc, subject, attachments, contacts, time and so on. A free trial version is also available in the form of a demo from the official website.

Read for more details:- http://www.nsf-converter.com/
Message has been deleted

adam mudd

Dec 1, 2021, 2:38:35 AM12/1/21
I would like to recommend you this NSF to PST converter Software that can easily convert Lotus Notes NSF file to PST file format. It is the best option to convert Lotus Notes NSF file to PST format.

Read more:- https://www.regainsoftware.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html