Lotus Notes Service in Outlook

Jim

May 31, 2002, 12:10:16 PM5/31/02
I have found some conflicting info on this topic.

When building machines is it better to install Notes or Office first?
I have ran into issues where the Lotus Notes service isn't an option
in Outlook under some configs. The solution is to reinstall Notes
over the top, but I have tons of configs with Lotus installed first
where the service is available. Any thoughts, or is there a quicker
way to add the service without a total reinstall of notes.

Jim

Gabriella

May 31, 2019, 12:34:02 AM5/31/19
NSF File to PST Converter Tool it is one of the easiest tools to do migration NSF to PST file with Emails, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Journals. And this easily exports your Notes to Outlook Software easily extract items from NSF file and export NSF to PST with attachments and all other elements. Its supported Lotus Notes 9.0, 8.0, 8.5, 7, 6 & below Versions.

More Info:- http://www.nsffile.org/pst/

Kelly Tyagi

Jun 13, 2019, 7:30:28 AM6/13/19
If you want to open IBM Lotus Notes information in Outlook then do try eSoftTools NSF to PST converter. This tool can help the user to get back deleted email of Lotus Notes mailbox and convert NSF to Outlook PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, vCard, and many similar others. This NSF file converter tool is workable with any version of IBM Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook.
Explore more: https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

william...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2019, 2:05:57 AM8/14/19
Don’t waste your time trying this KDETools NSF to PST Converter Tool for migrating Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST files. Export NSF to Outlook in just a few minutes and capable you to save & read Notes emails into PST Outlook format. For more details visit at- http://www.nsf-converter.com/