Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Lam Yuk

ungelesen,
11.10.1999, 03:00:0011.10.99
an
Dear all,

I have got an error message while opening a database

"Invalid ID table"

and the notes client stop me from opening it.
It's ok for me to access the other database like my email database
and it's also fine for my team-mates to open that database.

I have tried to remove the cache.dsk and compress the workspace
it work fine for one morning and then it promopt that message
again. I also tired to change machine with my team-mate which
his ID work fine. But my ID is not working.

Would anyone kindly tell me why this would happen and what can i
do to deal with it.

( FYI , there is 1 personal on first use folder and i have right
to create personal folder in that database )

Thanks =)

Janice

GST

ungelesen,
12.10.1999, 03:00:0012.10.99
an
try to mark all documents read in this database.
GST
Lam Yuk schrieb in Nachricht <7trh7f$8s3$1...@unix2.glink.net.hk>...

Alti

ungelesen,
15.10.1999, 03:00:0015.10.99
an
Hi Lam,

first of all, i must excuse my bad english - but i hope that i can help
you...
We could solve that problem by removing the database which have the problem
and all adressbooks which are used (mean the open adressbook and all local
ones which are used for adressing) from the desktop. After that, delete the
cache.dsk and compact the workspace and add the adressbooks back to the
desktop.

...bye

Allen antworten
Dem Autor antworten