Export notes users to PST files

GlenT

Oct 29, 2004, 11:52:33 PM10/29/04

I have to migrate 500 users from a notes environment to a Exchange 2003
system. The two networks are NOT connected. I am thinking of using PST files
as the upload method in Exchange. And thus my question is how do I export
users from notes to PST files?

Thanks

Glen

pHr3@k5

Oct 30, 2004, 9:30:34 AM10/30/04
I believed that there are Lotus Notes connectors in Exchange. So probably
create replicas of the several mail files and use the connectors.

"GlenT" <gl...@no.spam.com> wrote in message

GlenT

Oct 30, 2004, 7:56:53 PM10/30/04
The two networks can not be connected. They are completely different
networks and we will have to physically transfer any data between the sites.

So the Exchange connector is not an option.

Glen

"pHr3@k5" <pHr3@k5@localhost.org> wrote in message

Perry Hiltz

Nov 1, 2004, 4:00:30 PM11/1/04
Binary Tree now has tools that will migrate your entire Domino
mail/Calendar/Contacts, etc. to Exchange. Visit
http://www.binarytree.com for more information.

GlenT

Nov 5, 2004, 11:17:10 PM11/5/04
Thanks

Glen

"Perry Hiltz" <perry...@binarytree.com> wrote in message

CarsonWilliams

May 24, 2019, 1:41:57 AM5/24/19
To run Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST Migration the only solution that gives 100% safe results is Tool to Convert NSF to PST Software which can easily convert entire Lotus Notes database into Outlook file format without harming the integrity of the Notes database. It also keeps safe your Email, address book, calendars, to do list, task, all details into PST files format.

More Info:- https://www.tooltoconvert.com/nsftopst.html

Kelly Tyagi

Aug 31, 2019, 5:31:31 AM8/31/19
One can give a try to eSoftTools NSF file converter to export Notes NSF file to Outlook PST file. It does not require much effort and can export file into numerous file types such as ICS, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCard, and others. Also one can restore emails with all its attributes without any single doubt. It is developed in simple GUI. Also, the user can split PST file into many. A free demo version is also offered to all users for testing.
Explore more here: https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

peter...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2019, 7:42:34 AM8/31/19
You can export Notes data into Outlook PST safely by using the third-party tools like NSF to PST Converter which is the quick software for this process and make the migration easier for the user to perform. It also has a free demo version through which you can transfer few data to test its working. To know more kindly visit here:- https://www.softaken.com/nsf-to-pst-converter