Importing MS Outlook 97 Contacts into Notes 4.51

Thomas J. Garland

Apr 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/21/97

I have just been required by my employer to remove MS Office 97 from my
computer and return to Office 95. Lotus Notes 4.51 is the intended
platform of choice. As a part of this "upgrade" I will no longer be able
to use Outlook. I have thousands of entries and wish to import them into
Notes. I have tried many different times, all without success, can anyone
provide any assistance.

Please, no smart-assed answers regarding Outlook vs. Notes.

Thanks in advance..............

Erwin Heeren

Apr 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/26/97

Where does the export fail? You should be able to export Outlook contacts
to a tab delimited file, which can be imported in a Notes view.

I am afraid, though, that you don't have all the necessary fields in you
Notes database, or do you? I am also considering exchanging data between
Notes and Outlook.

Erwin

Thomas J. Garland <tgar...@minn.net> wrote in article
<01bc4ea6$660d0c00$23c99dcc@tom>...

Colman Carpenter

Apr 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/29/97

On 21 Apr 1997 22:48:08 GMT, "Thomas J. Garland" <tgar...@minn.net>
wrote:

>I have just been required by my employer to remove MS Office 97 from my
>computer and return to Office 95. Lotus Notes 4.51 is the intended
>platform of choice. As a part of this "upgrade" I will no longer be able
>to use Outlook. I have thousands of entries and wish to import them into
>Notes. I have tried many different times, all without success, can anyone
>provide any assistance.
>
>Please, no smart-assed answers regarding Outlook vs. Notes.

If you can get the exported info into Lotus 123 format, with the
relevant Notes field names at the top of each column then it should
work like a dream. Make sure, on the import dialog, that you specify
'WKS title defined', though! I've imported a lot of data into a Notes
database this way.

Cheers,

Colman

ClaireBrandon

Jul 13, 2019, 2:41:47 AM7/13/19
Use PST to NSF File Converter Tool which efficiently and instantly converts Outlook PST files into Lotus Notes NSF files. With this utility, you can faultlessly access Outlook data by using Lotus Notes. You can export all the email items of the PST file, including your emails, attachments, contacts, calendar, journals, etc., using the converted NSF file.

More Info;- http://www.pst.nsffile.org/