OpenGL:: Storing different objects as images in seperate buffers??

sid

Sep 2, 2004, 3:24:34 PM9/2/04
I have written a small code to create image of 3D world that I render
using OpenGL. Now, I want to modify my code to do the following:
0. Capture 3D surrounding (of the above described 3D world) as an
image in a buffer 1
1. Capture 3D object (of the above described 3D world) as an image in
buffer 2
2. Use a seperate image 3 as background. Overlap it with image in
buffer 1 and then with image in buffer 2

Any ideas how can I achieve this?