Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

16MB vs 32MB AGP card for 2D

5 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Lionel Hasselhoff

okunmadı,
29 Ağu 2004 19:12:1629.08.2004
alıcı
I am building a new computer and am wondering what kind of video card
to buy. I don't do any 3D gaming, but I do some graphic work
(sometimes with large images -- high res scans and digital photos) and
also want smooth DVD playback.

My motherboard supports AGP 2.0 and 3.0 but I think that for budgetary
reasons I'll sitck with a 2x/4x card. My main question at this point
is whether I will notice significant improvement with 32MB of RAM vs
16MB. Does anyone have any advice on this, or more generally about
video adapters for my purposes?

Thanks,

Lionel

0 yeni ileti