ati or nvidia? PLEASE HELP!

rob

Sep 11, 2004, 9:22:20 AM9/11/04
hi
i am a gamer on my pc and i have a nvidia fx 5700LE
Im looking to upgrade my card and I am stuck between a 5900XT or 9800 ( NON PRO)
WHICH one should I buy.
Please respond I can't make up my mind which one I should get.
Thanks

Axtract

Sep 13, 2004, 2:57:18 PM9/13/04
lexusra...@Aol.com (rob) wrote in message news:<17584ef7.0409...@posting.google.com>...

IMHO, go for the ATI. It runs more efficiently, reliably, and with
less noise. However, the nVidia is easier to overclock, but thats a
sure way to fry it in less than a year- not a great idea. Just go for
the ATI 9800, and prepare to be blown away.