Low profile PCIX x16 card with Windows 10 drivers anybody ?

Abandoned Trolley

Feb 20, 2017, 10:24:27 AM2/20/17

hi there.

Not sure if this is the right place for this sort of question...

I have a Dell Optiplex running Windows 10 64 bit, and a couple of
monitors which both have DVI and VGA ports, and I would like to get them
to all work together.

Theres a VGA adaptor on the motherboard which all works fine at the
moment with a single monitor, but theres also a x16 PCI Express slot
which I would like to fill with some sort of graphics adaptor - but the
adaptor MUST be one of those reduced height/low profile things.

I have a NVidia Quadro FX 330 which fits the PCI slot, and one of those
DMS59 adaptor cables, but the problem is that there are no Windows 10
drivers available.

Can anybody suggest any other graphics card with this form factor which
I can get Windows 10 drivers for ?

Theres no high performance graphics or gaming requirements - this is
just for normal desktop computer work with spreadsheets etc ..

I am guessing that the DMS59 connector would be preferred on the grounds
of space ?

I am also guessing that as soon as I work out what I am looking for I
will have to track it down on Ebay ?

so .... any suggestions ?

Regards

AT