Google Ryhmät ei enää tue uusia Usenet-postauksia tai ‐tilauksia. Aiempi sisältö on edelleen nähtävissä.

3d gui interfaces

1 katselukerta
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Perikles

lukematon,
13.5.2001 klo 17.15.2113.5.2001
vastaanottaja
Hi there,
are there some advanced 3D APIs, similar
to Open Inventor, that provide some sort of
3D GUI Handling: i.e. providing readymade
buttons and sliders and routines for event
handling?

Regards Zsolt Marx

Olaf Razzoli

lukematon,
15.5.2001 klo 4.23.2315.5.2001
vastaanottaja
Maybe http://www.fltk.org/ is what you are looking for. There no many
widgets in this library, but they are enough for a simple interface.

--
Olaf Razzoli
Senior Developer

"Perikles" <r...@green.blue> wrote in message

Perikles

lukematon,
15.5.2001 klo 16.07.2215.5.2001
vastaanottaja
No, it's not exactly, what I am searching for.

As far as I've seen, fltk's main focus is on 2d user input. I need a
3d gui system to be used in virtual reality environments

I am primarily interested in how state of the art frameworks solve the
problems of noisy and unprecise tracker input, when it comes for
simple task as hitting a button or resizing a 3D window. How these
frameworks manage multiple applications displayed at once or more than
one user acting.

Maybe there are some people out there who have heard of such
API's.

Regards Zsolt Marx

0 uutta viestiä