EnvLight HDR blurred while Mental ray image based light HDR is clear in viewport

yega...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2015, 3:34:24 AM6/11/15
Hello

I am using Maya 2015

Recently installed Renderman 19

I have noticed that if I use Mental ray and go to Indirect lighting and create a Image based lighting sphere, and then attach a HDR image

the image is clear and high res in the viewport

However, if I create a EnvLight using Renderman and attach the same HDR image

the image in the viewport is blurred and low res

I have changed procedural resolution etc, but no difference.

Why is that? Please advise