Renderman Failed

gabbrie...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2017, 9:48:37 PM1/29/17
I've downloaded the Non-Commercial RenderMan Installer for Windows. Why is there a message "Failed to query the serial number: the remote host name was not found (did not know the DNS server). Thanks

tanmoy....@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2019, 1:39:29 AM4/13/19
On Monday, 30 January 2017 08:18:37 UTC+5:30, gabbrie...@gmail.com wrote:
> I've downloaded the Non-Commercial RenderMan Installer for Windows. Why is there a message "Failed to query the serial number: the remote host name was not found (did not know the DNS server). Thanks

same her. have you fixed it?if so how?

i'm on a pc with proxy connected internet.