Save images into ZIP at low resolution with Photoshop

clara.f...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2018, 9:49:08 AM2/11/18
Hello,

I have images in high resolutions and I would need to know if it is possible with Photoshop (with a few clicks) to save the images in the folder separately in low resolution to be able to quickly upload or email them.

Ideally the low-res images could be zipped together in a single file or stored in a subfolder.

(I am not talking of doing this image by image, but rather in a batch mode).

Can this be done through normal Photoshop actions? Or would a Photoshop script be needed in order to accomplish this?

I will appreciate all suggestions or ideas that the forum may bring. I am just a newbie user of Photoshop.

Thanks in advance,

Clara