Type Tool problem for Photoshop CS3 Extended

Joe Kwan

Jun 17, 2007, 4:12:39 AM6/17/07
Dear All,

Would anyone help me? I am using Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended Trial version
for 30 days. I am still in the trial period 10 days before expiring. I have
found a technical problem for my trial version. When I want to use :type
tool;, the program is hang up. It does not show any error message until I
forced to shut down the program by press CTRL+ALT+DEL. I try to reinstall
the program the trial period remain unchanged but it doesn・t solve the
problem. Is it a program error or any other reason? I am using P4 2.6G,
Windows XP SP2, 1GB ram, 120G hard drive with 64M video memory. My device
should be good enough to access CS3 smoothly. If anyone have the same
problem and able to solve it please kindly suggest me a solution. Thank
you!!

Best Regards,
Joe Kwan

John McWilliams

Jun 17, 2007, 12:26:05 PM6/17/07
Delete your preferences file, then launch. Check your fonts with some
utility or other. sorry- I'm onna mac and can't recommend.

--
john mcwiliams

Joe Kwan

Jun 18, 2007, 9:31:00 PM6/18/07
Dear John,

Thanks for your advise. I already found out the reason. Some of my font has been corrupted. I installed Font Agent Pro to fix this porblem. Now the program is running smooth. Thank you!!

Best Regards,
Joe

John McWilliams

Jun 18, 2007, 9:49:46 PM6/18/07
Joe Kwan wrote:
> Dear John,
>
> Thanks for your advise. I already found out the reason. Some of my font
> has been corrupted. I installed Font Agent Pro to fix this porblem. Now
> the program is running smooth. Thank you!!
>
> Best Regards,

Excellent news, Joe, and thanks for the update.

--
john mcwilliams

smsuj...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2019, 10:13:32 AM11/22/19